Due to range conditions after the storm, the Match for November 12, 2022 has been cancelled. See you in December.
Disclaimer - If you come out and shoot one of our matches, you'll be hooked and want to do it every time.
Manatee 3 Gunners,
Based on the weather forecast for Saturday we are going to have to cancel the March 12th Match. High winds we can sort of deal with, rain we can sort of deal with, high winds + rain + thunderstorms forecasted will make it very difficult to keep the match flowing and competitive for a local match.
We strive to make sure we put together the best stages and match possible and with the weather hurdles forecasted for Saturday it's best to postpone until next month. We are disappointed and I know there were some of you hoping to get a warm up match before Nats and other spring majors, but mother nature sometimes throws us a rainy day even during the dry season. So, get some things done around the house, work on that new rifle build, load some ammo and get ready for the April match!