MANATEE 3 GUN CLUB INTRODUCTORY CLINIC
The Manatee 3 Gun Club is holding a free (you will only pay for range fees) clinic on the exciting, fast paced, sport of 3 gun action shooting on Saturday May 17th, 2014 at Manatee Gun and Archery Club 1805 Logue Road, Myakka City, Fl.
Ø In this clinic you will learn about the equipment needed for a typical 3 gun match, how to “read” a stage and 3 gun range safety rules.
Ø After the classroom time you will actually shoot a couple 3 gun stages.
What to bring –
· Pistol (must retain the weapon and cover the trigger guard), holster, magazines (at least 2) magazine pouches and belt.
· Rifle – most common platform is the AR 15 / M4 in 223. Bring at least two magazines.
· Shotgun – 12 or 20 gauge, pump or auto loader.
· Loaner weapons will be available for you use if you do not have one or more of the weapons.
· Bring the following ammo: 100 pistol, 90 rifle and 25 shotgun (#6-8 shot no steel shot). If you are going to borrow one of our weapons please bring factory ammo in 9mm, 223 (no green tipped or steel core ammo) and 25 12 gauge shells.
· Hat, Sunglasses or safety glasses, ear protection.
· Lunch and drinks.
Clinic will start at 9:00 AM and end around 2 to 3 PM.For more information contact Mark Meek at 813-760-0379 or email@example.com.